Data Privacy | DSGVO
AnchorSwap must collect and use certain types of information about the natural and legal persons who wish to participate in the AnchorSwap platform managed by Chiffre IT Solution.
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, each User who provides his/her information under this Policy confirms that he/she understands and accepts the reason for the collection of information and consents to the processing of information for the purpose of preventing money laundering.
Every user has the right to know who is responsible for the processing of their personal data.
All data collected during the operation of the Platform, whether collected on paper, stored in a computer database or recorded on other material, is subject to this Policy and protected by applicable law and the GDPR provisions on data control and processing.
- Data protection officer
AnchorSwap and its officers and employees are collectively referred to as the Data Protection Officer under this Policy and in accordance with the relevant provisions of the GDPR, which means that it determines for what purposes the stored personal data is used. It is also responsible for cooperating with state regulatory bodies in the correct application of state legislation and the correct use and disclosure of information.
The Data Protection Officer and AnchorSwap under the GDPR assume the following obligations:
– Implementation of measures to ensure compliance with the GDPR;
– Implementing the necessary security measures to protect the rights of data subjects when collecting and processing data;
– Conduct privacy impact assessments of high-risk processing activities;
– Implement privacy design by default;
– Implement valid data breach notification.
AnchorSwap may share data with government regulators and other authorities as required by applicable law or the provisions of the AML Directive.
In most cases, the Platform User will be made aware of how and to whom their information will be shared.
Each Platform User agrees to this Policy and consents to the use of his or her information in accordance with the provisions of this Policy and the AML Policy relating to the analysis of data and disclosure of data.
There are circumstances in which the law permits AnchorSwap to disclose data (including sensitive data) without the consent of the data subject.
– Exercising a legal duty or as authorized by the Financial Inspectorate of Estonia or other competent judicial authority.
– Protection of vital interests of any party, including the Platform User.
– The information has already been published by other third parties.
– For conducting legal proceedings, obtaining legal advice or defending rights.
– Disclosure of data to government authorities under the AML Directive to prevent or avoid money laundering.
Every user has the right to request the Data Protection Officer to delete personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the Data Protection Officer is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
– the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– the data subject revokes the consent on which the processing is based (such revocation implies that the user understands that the Company is entitled to terminate any cooperation with such user);
– the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
– the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which the Data Controller is subject;
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact AnchorSwap’s Privacy Officer at email@example.com.